Project Manager for Upgrades (m/w)
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/22/2018 9:51:54 AM
- Job #: 2934637
- Location(s): Germany; Wunstorf
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
As the Upgrades Project Manager, you will be responsible for the proper leadership of upgrade projects integrating all the areas that contribute to a successful outcome that is defined as projects on time, at planned cost and with high customer satisfaction.
- Connect all the required individuals with relevant impact on the project to guarantee required outcomes for proper quoting, planning and execution of Phoenix Testing machines upgrades projects including and not limited to Project, Software, Hardware engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Drive understanding of all technical requirements and prepares the detailed specification of projects from a perspective of labor, materials, suppliers, etc. to enable Service Coordination preparing the final detailed quote
- Collaborate with Service resource manager and service coordinators so that these functions have the proper planning of resources, SAP order entry and maintenance of ERP
- Deploy project management culture and controls of upgrades projects from the beginning to the end to ensure successful execution (SFDC, MS Project)
- Bachelor of electronics or mechatronics
- Some years of experience as engineer or in project management
- Strong Project Management background, experience with Lean Six Sigma and process optimization
- Strong communications and ability to drive relationships and teamwork
- Fluent English and fluent German language skills
- Willingness and ability to travel 10 to 30% of working time
Locations: Germany; Wunstorf
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network