Wireline Field Specialist-Woodward, OK
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 4/18/2018 4:55:29 PM
- Job #: 1709224
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; WOODWARD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Wireline Field Specialist in Woodward, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization.
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in performing assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP,PL, DSS and/or other "specialty" jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), Product Logging (PL) or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment and other routine assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- May advise the Customer Representative in routine spotting and actuating such equipment.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all company and government regulations and arrives at wellsite or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees.
- Ability to utilize computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes.
- Able to pass background check for handling radiation and explosives.
- Two year Technical Degree or higher and applicable work experience.
- 2+ years of wireline experience
- Good functional / technical skills.
- Good customer focus.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; WOODWARD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network