- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 11:01:48 AM
- Job #: 1709618
- Location(s): Poland; Mazowieckie; WARSAW
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes a GE company has openings for Drilling Services Electro-Mechanic AMO experts on a rotational contract. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, we offer opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Under limited supervision, proficient in Troubleshooting, testing, assembly, disassembly and performing visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Maintain equipment records and filing as per Baker Hughes Operating System
- Assist in reworking and repairing non-conforming equipment
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques
- Passionate on providing coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
- Autonomous documentation of all relevant trip documentation such like Timesheets, expenses, trip reports, 6S audits and individual spreadsheets
- Proficient in reading/interpreting assembly blueprints and following written and verbal work instructions
- Workmanship Standard, Basic Soldering & Electrical testing
- Development to become a AMO product champion responsible for document reviews in BHOS
- Ability to adjust to different work environments and changing teams quickly.
- Responsible for supporting the team and team's objectives.
- Driving “Qualified to Perform” initiative by assessing others for their competence.
- Good troubleshooting skills to assist Failure Analyst or Reliability
- High level product knowledge (L3 or higher) for at least one key service (ASS,BCPM,OTK or LTK).
- International travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent diploma.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
- Ability to assist engineering as AMO subject matter expert for new product introductions
- Proficient in the use of multi-meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Advanced computer skills Advanced knowledge of AMO processes and procedures
- Proven competence records for different DS services
- Good English skills
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Ability to operate crane/hoist and pallet jack including all HSE trainings and certifications
- Knowledge of workshop equipment and their uses (examples: air compressor, cleaning equipment, grease gun, hoist, jack, lifting equipment, measuring equipment, diagnostic equipment
- Experience as failure analyst
- Additional acquired competencies for more than one DS product
- Experience in training of other technicians
- Assessors qualifications
Rawa Mazowieka, Poland
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Poland; Mazowieckie; WARSAW
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network