Coordinador de Servicio de Campo (Drilling Services) – Neuquén
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 11:02:52 AM
- Job #: 1711957
- Location(s): Argentina; Neuquen; NEUQUEN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE hires Field Service Coordinator to act in the Neuquén base, in the line of Drilling Services.
- Coordinates and supervises the activities of technical or service personnel through staff assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for individual products and services in a single legal entity.
- Well billing.
- Monitor the daily progress of work or project (s).
- Customer relationship.
- Operates independently under general supervision.
- Provides technical guidance and direction of work to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- 5 to 6 years of experience working in the field with Directional Drilling.
- Experience in customer relations.
- Intermediate English.
- Driver's license.
- Decision maker, safe, proactive.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Argentina; Neuquen; NEUQUEN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network