Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) Kapolei, HI
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 11:07:40 AM
- Job #: 1711867
- Location(s): United States; Hawaii; KAPOLEI
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for managing current chemical applications and technical support needs at an assigned customer account, as well as ensuring revenue growth of company products and services. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has very strong interpersonal skills, and who is technically capable.
- Support and manage existing applications and services
- Develop and implement sales and strategy plans
- Prospect and grow sales outside of current customer base
- Work safely and comply with all safety requirements and regulations
- Develop solutions to resolve customer issues/improve customer reliability/profitability
- Provide technical support to customer(s)
- Develop strong working relationships with customers at all levels within the account
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years refinery experience
- Refinery crude unit process understanding experience
- Waste water and boiler understanding experience
- Desalting, Corrosion, & Fouling
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for customer intimacy
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team at one geographical location
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Power Point
- Chemical Engineering or Chemistry degree
- Management experience
- Experience managing refinery site
- Project Management skills
- Strong presentation skills
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Hawaii; KAPOLEI
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network