Quality Management System Graduate
- Job Function: Quality
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 1/8/2018 6:49:47 AM
- Job #: 2993268
- Location(s): United Kingdom; Nailsea
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The Quality Management System (QMS) Graduate reports to the OFE QMS & CI Leader. This person is delegated the responsibility for establishing and maintaining the QMS Documents for the OFE business, as it improves its processes, procedures, and operating performance. This role will also support the Quality organisation by helping implement improvements to the QMS and the other supporting GE tools.
Role summary continued:
The role will also provide key support to projects and initiatives within the Quality Team as deemed required by the OFE QMS & CI Leader.
- Assist OFE QMS & CI Leader and SS&D Quality team in the administration of the QMS Documents. Owner of SS&D Quality QMS documents.
- Assist in the administration of the Documentum & Webtop document management systems for OFE.
- Focal point for Gams team & O&G WebTop Administrator & assist as required in Oil and Gas led improvement projects
- Assist in the administration of the Agility System for Subsea Systems & Drilling.
- Support certification activities as required, including ISO 9001:2015 transition activities, API Q1 and Q2 certification efforts across business
- Ensure the new numbering convention format within Documentum is followed throughout OFE.
- Assist in the QMS Leader with the input of data, reporting tracking of actions and continuous training for the Gensuite system. Track and trending as required to identify themes, opportunities for improvement and best practices
- Assist in the annual audit planning for OFE business
- Communicate regularly with all members of the Quality department to discuss matters of concern found within QMS tools
- Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices
- Promote the quality message, wherever possible both externally and internally.
- Experience in Documentum / Agility or similar document management tools
- Experience and proven ability in procedure, work instruction & process map writing
- Experience in Quality Management system implementation
- Knowledge of Gensuite or similar action tracking database.
- Able to create & make senior level presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in matrix and multicultural environment
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Microsoft package (Excel, PowerPoint, etc…) knowledge
- Demonstration of ability to effectively manage Webtop / Documentum
- Demonstration of ability to effectively manage Agility
- Demonstration of knowledge of the business to support the need to map the input & outputs to show the sequence and interaction of processes that make up part of overall OFE Business Management System
- Demonstration of knowledge of ISO 9001 / API and / or equivalent requirements
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.
Locations: United Kingdom; Nailsea
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network