- Job Function: Project Management
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/10/2018 11:51:43 AM
- Job #: 2996140
- Location(s): Iraq; Baghdad, Basra
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Execution of Turbo-machinery equipment and installation Projects scope in strict compliance with Cost, Quality and time as per Contracts
• Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Meet customers on weekly basis (in Baghdad & Basra) to expedite the close out of pending technical and contractual issues.
• Work closely with Engineering, Sourcing and Manufacturing and communicated risks and opportunities on timely manner.
• Liaise with HQ and Customer for On time collection of Payment and resolution of conflicts.
• Supervise Site Installation Services in close coordination with Customers and BHGE HQ teams.
• Identify, review and take lead on resolution of all site related issues,
• Work closely with Head quarter and site teams to ensure that things run smoothly and as BHGE HSE guidelines
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college,
• At least 7 years of experience in project management in Oil and Gas in Iraq.
• Fluent both in Arabic & English Languages
• Field Engineering and/or Contract Management experience in O&G or power industry
• Good technical knowledge of Turbomachinery product lines and associated systems
• Proven experience in handling of complex technical tasks
• Strong contractual and financial acumen
• Strong negotiation, and relationship management skills
• Strong focus on providing solutions and problem solving
• Solid understanding of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental issues
• Very good communication and negotiation skills
• Team player and strong reliability
• Microsoft suite proficiency
Locations: Iraq; Baghdad, Basra
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network