Working Student/Intern (m/f) Service Excellence
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 12:37:15 PM
- Job #: 3005507
- Location(s): Germany; Hürth
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Our service department at Hürth (nearby Cologne) is looking for an working student/intern (m/f) (20h/week) to learn the service processes and help to generate a TM global certification matrix. The matrix should contain all the documentation needed to include in the quotes for our customers, checklists as preparation for a field service work, work instructions for the work that must be performed at the customer site and certificate templates and use our document control system in SAP.
- Identify internal quality documentation gaps
- Organize meetings with our Service Engineers and put together missing information
- Develop a Testing machine certification document matrix
- Create and update documents in SAP
- Support training and documentation of understanding of the working practices
- Organized and focused person
- Takes initiative and actively asks questions to support getting progress for the work assigned
- Communicating: Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly and fluently
- Fluent in English and German
- SAP Knowledge
If you have any further questions, please contact the responsible recruiter Sarah Simon, Phone: 069/40125-1112.
Locations: Germany; Hürth
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network