Lead Engineer 2 - Electronic Hardware
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 11:37:18 AM
- Job #: 3008926
- Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and can affect short-term and some long-term business goals.
· Execute the FPGA system design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
· Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
· Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· New technology research and apply to product development
· Major of Science in Engineering, Electronics Technology, Automation or Automatic Control, Physics, Chemistry, or Computer Science
· Bachelor or upward of with at least 5-years technical experience
· Familiar with DSP/FPGA family
· Skilled with C/C++, VHDL or Verilog, network protocol
· Demonstrated competencies in large scale FPGA application project
· Demonstrated understanding and practical experience on industrial products and processes
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively both in written and oral English in a global team.
· Self motivate and capable of working independently on extended assignments
· Always leads by example
· Resourceful and leverage both local and global team’s skills and benefits
· Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
· Solid oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network