Drilling Services Coordinator - Arabic Speaker
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 11:13:20 AM
- Job #: 1713288
- Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Drilling Services Coordinator coordinates and supervises activities of drilling services and technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
Drilling Services product line offers directional drilling and formation evaluation expertise through our worldwide service organization. Real-time drilling and evaluation services help oil companies drill more efficiently, evaluate geologic formations, and place wells in productive zones within the reservoir. Important technologies include our automated rotary steerable directional drilling systems, high performance drilling motors, and integrated logging-while-drilling assemblies.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Drilling and/or Measurement While Drilling (MWD) experience.
- Thorough understanding of Drilling Services product line and services.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- Good math skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to lead others.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent command of Arabic language
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network