Radiation Safety Officer
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 4:50:19 AM
- Job #: 1713569
- Location(s): China; Guangdong; SHENZHEN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Drilling Services offers the opportunity as Radiation Safety Officer to be part of the team in office in Shenzhen, China.
· Takes overall responsibilities for Radiation Safety at the base making sure BH’s Radiation related operations are completely compliant with National Laws and company Radiation Safety Policies.
· Liaises with Government Bureaus on all Radiation related matters such as import/export, registration/deregistration and transportation etc, making sure BH’s Radiation related operations are completely compliant with National Laws and company Radiation Safety Policies.
· Works closely with Operations/AMO to make sure appropriate Radioactive Materials & MLK Kits are dispatched to/from wellsite on time with appropriate paperwork, as per operational requirements.
· Coordinates/conducts routine maintenance/inspection on BH’s Radioactive Materials in accordance with company Radiation Safety Policies. Maintains company Radiation Database in a timely manner.
· Coordinates/conducts Radiation Safety training courses for company Radiation Workers in accordance with the requirements of National Laws and company Radiation Safety Policies.
· Coordinates routine physical examinations for company Radiation Workers in accordance with the requirements of National Laws and company Radiation Safety Policies.
· Responsible for the management of personal Radiation Badges, including distribution, collecting and returning to headquarter.
· Establishes Dose Records and Health Records for Radiation Workers.
Qualification / requirements
· Knowledge of product line(s) and customer requirements.
· 5+ years’ experience in a field/warehouse environment.
· Radiation related work experiences preferred.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent English at reading, writing, listening and spoken.
· Integrity; strong accountability & teamwork spirit.
· Excellent mentality on HS&E.
· Good interpersonal communication skill.
· Required professional ethics;
· Comply with company Core Value and Code of Conduct.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: China; Guangdong; SHENZHEN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network