Lead Sales Specialist
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/22/2017 4:50:09 AM
- Job #: 1713632
- Location(s): China; Sichuan; CHENGDU
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Completion and Wellbore Intervention offers the opportunity as Lead Sales Specialist
to be part of the team in office in Chengdu, China.
· Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line.
· Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
· Leads activities of sales personnel.
· Maintains and services some key accounts.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
Qualification / requirements
· Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good negotiating skills.
· Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business. Good knowledge of commercial issues.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: China; Sichuan; CHENGDU
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network