Sales Manager - Bently Nevada
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/26/2017 9:49:16 PM
- Job #: 3031853
- Location(s): Malaysia; Kemaman, Terengganu
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Promote and sell Bently Nevada's hardware, software, and service products to customers in key Oil and Gas/other market in East Coast Malaysia.
• Specific responsibility is to meet and exceed the established Sales targets for the responsible territory. This is to be achieved through further penetration of the existing customer base, along with identifying and targeting new and potential customers.
• Actively drive various Growth Playbook Initiatives to develop and close Strategic Project opportunities
• Identify and develop potential opportunities in machinery protection, diagnostics, condition monitoring, Plant Asset Management (PAM) and Control Systems
• Develop strong relationships with the customer base and all parties influencing the purchasing decision (i.e. Consulting engineers)
• Provide input on market trends, competitor activity, product features and functions.
• Prepare and provide accurate forecasts of future orders, sales and upcoming projects
• College or University degree required, preferably in Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Relevant industry experience along with trade/college qualifications and sales experience may also be considered
• Demonstrated expertise and experience as Sales professional with the proven ability to establish sales of a high technology product and grow a customer base.
• Highly creative, high energy team player with a proactive work style and the ability to influence effectively and promote product features and benefits
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• PC literate with knowledge of Microsoft applications
• Customer orientation with a focus on providing a solution
• Demonstrated planning and execution skills, especially with relation to project sales methodology
• Valid Passport & Driver’s License
• Must be able to communicate in Bahasa language
• Professional experience in Power Generation Industries / Oil & Gas and / or Petrochemical
• Knowledge of Plant Control Systems, Condition Monitoring and/or Reliability Engineering is a definite advantage
• Knowledge of competitors and customers in the local market within these industries is highly desired
• Willingness to travel within the assigned territory
• High level of self-motivation and self confidence
Locations: Malaysia; Kemaman, Terengganu
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network