Manufacturing Engineer (Welding)
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/27/2017 3:49:37 AM
- Job #: 3012379
- Location(s): China; JiangSu; Suzhou
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
In charge of ITO quotation on cladding.
Work out new cladding procedure and current cladding process improvements. Responsible for monitoring the welding principle and internal audit report.
Conduct root cause analysis and CA/PA with cladding supervisor to drive continuous FPY/quality improvements.
Setup training course to all direct labors to continue increase staffs’ capability.
Drive lean and QIP culture in operations and lead lean/QIP projects for cladding on EHS, quality and productivity improvements.
Monthly job variance summary and support supervisor to analyze and take actions if necessary.
Support hourly employee competency model and conduct relative training and evaluation.
Support TPM in the cladding and T&F areas with maintenance team.
Tooling and fixture management for operation and raise purchase request for all the tooling and fixture, including daily consume and new items.
Manage and properly uses different tools and equipment, strictly obey safety operation procedure, notify hazardous conditions to EHS and avoid injury accidents.
Fully compliance to company regulations and EHS requirement.
Other tasks assigned by manager.
▪Strong team-work spirit. 很强的团队合作意识
▪Able to work with minimum supervision.
▪Good communication skill 良好的沟通协调能力
▪ Good command of written and spoken English. 英语书写与口语良好
▪ Junior college or above, in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
▪ At least 5 years working experience in the mechanical engineering industry of which 2 years minimum in welding or cladding.
▪ Experience of production planning. 有生产计划经验
▪ Experience of Cad/Cam systems advantageous
▪ Has knowledge of welding valves or compress equipment is preferred.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network