Technical Support Manager - Completion
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 11/28/2017 12:49:08 PM
- Job #: 1714081
- Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This role requires a high level of self-motivation to work for the CHC Engineering and Technology team supporting operations and promoting new technologies in Saudi Arabia. Field experience and 3 years specializing in Cased Hole Completions (Safety Valves, Packers and flow control) is a minimum requirement. Experience in Liner Hanger would be beneficial.
- Provides high level of support to the product line(s), technical selling support, key field product applications support, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance support. May be top engineering/technical position in region or area. Identifies new product opportunities and development strategies. Interfaces with product line management and local management to support direction and strategies to best capture market opportunities. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Under minimal supervision utilizes product line and application knowledge in business processes such as job package preparation and providing technical support, job design and problem solving, sales and financial planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Applies knowledge of the well environment and the features and benefits of products and services in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group to develop the best solution for the customer's application.
- Monitors product performance and conducts root cause analysis on all assigned nonconformance issues.
- Mentors entry level field engineers in the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (mechanical/ electrical/ petro-chemical/ technical)
- 3 years of experience in completion
- Completion of supervisory/leadership training preferred.
- Having multiple discipline experience including TCP; DST and Sand Control is beneficial
- This is a procedure driven role requiring proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products.
- Problem solving skills
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network