- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Co-op/Intern
- Posted Date: 2/28/2018 1:52:30 AM
- Job #: 3026306
- Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role the candidate will have to work in scrum teams or individually to develop/ test and deliver features on
variety of products for the business. Candidate is expected to learn the domain aspects and technology aspects as well.
Intern provides assistance to work group in order to meet assigned
objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts
to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term
· Software development and maintenance of components, systems and their networks
· Analyze user needs to design and code
· Program (in C, C++, C#, .net, WCF, WPF, Java, etc.) all applications, components and interfaces
· Work closely with the business unit to ensure application development meets product
· Design, implement and test software, ensuring quality specifications are met.
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or
Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED
Locations: India; Mumbai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network