- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/6/2018 10:49:34 PM
- Job #: 1714155
- Location(s): Netherlands; Zuid-Holland; DELFT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
As part of Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Baker Hughes Digital Solutions in Delft has several software teams working together on a variety of customer projects, including a joint development project with Shell.
If the following key-words are appealing to you, you might be the one we are looking for!
Solve complex software problems
Learn about Oil & Gas Industry
Curious about our software? Click on the link to learn more about our beautiful software and the reason why the Oil & Gas Industry needs it. JSSM
Why do we need you?
We are quickly expanding our operations and want to increase our dynamic, growing Development Team in Delft (Zuid-Holland) with an Agile Tester.
As part of a Scrum Team you are responsible to advocate the Quality Assurance process. The Agile Tester has an active role in creating and maintaining the integration, system and regression tests and automate test cases where this is sensible. Together with the other Agile testers you will also be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the test automation framework, which are C#, nUnit and MSTest based. This role asks for creative thinking, a passion for quality, collaboration and staying abreast on test technology.
You will help us deliver our product quickly and with high quality by:
- Taking ownership of the QA process
- Continuously improving our QA process
- Being passionate about working in a product development environment
- Being challenged by complex software products
- Being passionate about our products quality level
- Adding value through your knowledge and testing skills in a high performance team.
- Enjoying to learn from your motivated and skilled colleagues and in return you share your knowledge
- Not being afraid to ask questions and excel in your profession
- Having fun
What are we looking for:
- You have 3 years’ experience as an Agile Tester in a Scrum Team
- You have 3 years’ proven hands-on test automation experience, using Java and/or C#
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in using test automation tools like TestComplete, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar tools
- You are ISTQB or TMAP certified
- You having experience with xUnit (nUnit, jUnit) and TFS Visual Studio is a big plus
- You have a good understanding of software testing principles and techniques
- You have a good understanding of test automation frameworks (our test frameworks are C# / nUnit and MSTest based)
- You having a Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a big plus
- You having Domain knowledge of the upstream Oil and Gas industry is a plus
- You having hands-on experience in non-functional testing is a plus
- You have excellent communications skills (verbal and written, English)
- You are a team-oriented communicator that loves to work in a multinational, high performance organization
- You are able to grasp business requirements in a complex, scientific domain
- You are a creative and analytical person that gets the job done
- You know how to convince a developer why he shouldn’t introduce new defects, run the tests upfront and have him buy you a drink afterwards.
- You are committed for the long run
What’s in it for you:
- An exciting job in a joint development project with Shell
- Being part of a passionate community of test professionals where you can be yourself and develop your skills
- Access to many learning resources (Pluralsight, BHGE learning platform, etc)
- Working on exciting scientific software
- Gaining knowledge about an interesting field of work; Oil & Gas
- Our commitment for the long run (by providing trainings, career growth)
- Flexible work hours
- Bonus program up to 15%
- Employee referral program
- Energize Recognition Program
- 8% Holiday allowance
- Health allowance (€ 138,70 gross per month)
- 25 Vacation days, the year after (if not been ill) 5 days extra
- Possibility to work from home
- Annual performance reviews
- State of the art facilities like good laptops and sit/stand desks
- Open and transparent way of working together
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions or organize one yourself
- Learning on the job by excellent mentors
Delftech Park, Delft, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands,
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Are you the talent we are looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply right now!
Locations: Netherlands; Zuid-Holland; DELFT
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network