Inventory Specialist - Calgary, AB
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/6/2017 2:49:42 PM
- Job #: 1713895
- Location(s): Canada; Alberta; CALGARY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Inventory Specialist in Calgary, AB. As a leader in the oilfield services industry; Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Analyzes sales exception forecasts, determines shortages, reviews and notifies department staff and sales department of results
- Working within SAP systems accurately and efficiently
- Assists other departments in acquiring inventory to fill shortages and daily orders from other locations
- Forecasts standard inventory usage and routinely orders appropriate quantities
- Facilitates usage of slow moving and obsolete inventory
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SAP with Manufacturing Planning
- Strong Team mentality and excellent ability to work within a team environment
- General knowledge of the product lines
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of all other product lines
- 3+ years of experience in inventory control
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or production control
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5+ years experience in SAP with Manufacturing Planning
- Super user experience with Excel
- 5+ years of experience in inventory control
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or production control
Locations: Canada; Alberta; CALGARY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network