Mechanic – Process & Maintenance - Process & Pipeline Services
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/18/2017 8:50:10 PM
- Job #: 1713525
- Location(s): Netherlands; Limburg; OIRSCHOT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Maintains assigned heavy equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
Routinely welds, paints and refurbishes equipment.
Conducts mechanical inspections.
May use moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
Review procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
Configure test stations and systems.
Facilitate third-party repair of equipment when required.
Analyse and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
Analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
Schedules maintenance of equipment
Maintain equipment records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment.
Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Technical diploma or 5+ years’ maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 5 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Engineer.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH480and single PH 120v.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Expertise on hydraulic circuits and ability to troubleshoot faults.
- Proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Advanced computer skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Netherlands; Limburg; OIRSCHOT
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network