Assembly Technician - 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) - Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/12/2017 4:49:59 PM
- Job #: 1714354
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Assembly Technician – 2nd Shift to support Artificial Lift Services at our facility in Tulsa, OK.
- Under limited supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with company HSE policies, legal compliance requirements, and core values
- Hours/Shift: Work 2nd Shift (M-F, 3:30pm-12:00am core hours)
- Baker Hughes, a GE company offers the chosen candidate(s) an opportunity to participate in the AMO Technician Progression Program to assist in career development.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, etc.).
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Once trained and qualified, will be required to be part of rotating on-call team, usually once a month
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Position is physical in nature; willingness to be on feet majority of day
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in a Mechanical field preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network