Experienced Welder (Drilling Services) Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/14/2017 6:51:38 PM
- Job #: 1714731
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a senior level Welder (Drilling Services) - Oklahoma City, OK to work remotely in Houston TX, for at least one year training then transfer back to OKC into a permanent position.
- Perform visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team
- Learns skills to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read blue prints
- 3+ years of experience in performing welding processes
- Under direct supervision, performs simple, basic welding application
- Understanding of the performance of visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Supports the team and team's objectives
- 1 to 3 years’ previous experience in related oilfield position
- Candidates must be available to work overtime, weekends and holidays, if required.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship.
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; OKLAHOMA CITY
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network