Ballistic Assembler (WLS) - Hempstead, TX
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/15/2017 12:49:31 PM
- Job #: 1714905
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HEMPSTEAD
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Ballistic Assembler will be exposed, trained, and developed while working in a unique manufacturing facility. You will be cross-trained through different manufacturing process for ballistics products.
- Assembler I with supervision will focus on assembling, inspection, and packaging of ballistic products to fulfill the production schedule and manufacturing requirements.
- Supports and other activities/task as required completing or meeting performance, quality, and or delivery targets.
- Understand and adhere to all BHGE policies and procedures.
- Willing to work overtime as needed. Knowing the importance of attendance. Excessive tardiness or absenteeism is not acceptable.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the health and safety of self, others, and the protection of the environment. Willing to perform under a team environment, working together, communicating, and sharing information.
- Delivers work to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Responsible to use all available resources, and actively work to improve required skills for individual development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Comprehension of weight and volume measurements.
- Computer Skills
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team based environment.
- SAP experience
- Ballistic experience
Hempstead/Pine Island, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HEMPSTEAD
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network