Field Operator (Water Management) - Evans, CO
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/6/2018 8:50:43 AM
- Job #: 1714962
- Location(s): United States; Colorado; EVANS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Operator in Evans, CO.
- Check and load the necessary product and equipment required for scheduled water management operations
- Driving to and from location
- Operating a chlorine dioxide unit
- Perform the necessary liquid and solid sampling.
- Transferring chemicals from the supply truck to holding tanks at customer wellsite.
- Documentation of the quantity of chemicals transferred.
- Using a computer and computer programs everyday
- Safe Driving
- Cleaning trucks as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Previous oilfield experience
- Safe driving record
- HAZMAT Driver License Endorsement or be able to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- Tanker Driver License Endorsement or be able to obtain within 30 days of hire
- 1+ years’ experience working in the oil and gas industry
- 1+ years transporting hazardous materials
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Lives within 1 hour of Evans, CO.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Colorado; EVANS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network