Technical Sales Manager Offshore & pressure controls
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Posted Date: 12/20/2017 4:49:29 AM
- Job #: 3040037
- Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Technical Sales Manager is responsible for all the technical activities pre and post deal closure in Offshore and Pressure Controls business. This role is critical to the business as it foster the ground for subsequent commercial activities, help establish and keep relationship at technical level and makes sure the appropriate technical information is feed in a timely and accurate fashion to the key individuals in local customers organizations
- Analysis of projects and/or tender requirements
- Design of the most convenient/competitive solutions for the requested service,
highlighting any possible alternative that my bring value to GE proposition
- Edit, assemble and prepare technical proposal in compliance with Company process and procedures.
- Present and promote GE solutions to customers in the respective region area
- Follow-up the development of the deal, together with Subsea Commercial Team interfacing Customer and coordinating internal resources to support the technical clarification stage calling upon subject matter experts to supplement his/her own knowledge.
- Take part in bid clarification meeting, making sure technical questions are answered either directly or involving the appropriated resources from HQ
- Work with Subsea Commercial team and Region Leader to influence Customers’ specifications. Promote and position business early in the project phase by working closely with consultants, engineering companies and end users
- Support operations activities at execution stage by providing technical expertise, participating in DWOP, connecting with FSEs and ISCs during drilling operation campaign
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineer or equivalent.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in Proposal Eng, Technical Sales, Sales Eng. or Application Eng role for Oil & Gas industry application.
- Knowledge of the Russia/CIS’s OIL&GAS Market.
- Knowledge of the main industrial processes, technologies and equipment for Subsea Offshore and Pressure control O&G extraction
- Fluent in Russian and English language
- Highly effective organization and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under time and resource pressure.
- Credibility and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Capacity to multi-task and appropriately prioritize and manage time.
- Willingness to travel with short notice
- Self starter
- Team player
Proven experience across at least 2 of the following: (Item 2 is compulsory)
- Project Management/Engineering Management experience of Subsea project execution
- Technical expertise across at least 2 of the following product lines (one at ‘expert’ level): Subsea Wellheads, Onshore Wellheads/Trees, Running tools.
- Practical knowledge of at least 3 aspects of the Subsea Systems Engineering Lifecycle: NPI, Tender development, Project Engineering, SIT, commissioning
- Domain expertise across at least 2 of the following (one at ‘expert’ level): Hydro-mechanical, Electrical & power, Software/Electronic, Marine/Structural
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network