Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals) - Brooks, AB
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/20/2017 2:50:37 PM
- Job #: 1713983
- Location(s): Canada; Alberta; BROOKS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently recruiting for an onshore Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals) based in Brooks, AB. As a leader in the oilfield industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively can create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Manage all aspects of production chemistry supply and service contract
- Provide on-site (client office) production operations and process engineering support
- Act as a primary point of contact for all technical, commercial and operational queries
- Provide chemical optimization and process troubleshooting support to the production operations group
- Supervise Process Chemists and Process Laboratory. Manage competency assurance and laboratory QA/QC programs
- Proactive monitoring and optimization of chemical treatment programs. Organize routine production chemical reviews and product selection activities
- Report chemical performance and environmental compliance KPI’s to asset operator
- Chemical Budget preparation and stewardship
- Preparation of technical reviews and proposals
- Active participation of technical reviews and proposals
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and core values
- High School Diploma
- In-depth knowledge of process optimization and production chemistry
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven ability to interact well with others, communicate effectively, and develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Previous Contract/Account Management experience
- Previous Laboratory Management and Quality Assurance3 Experience
- Technical Project Management Experience
Locations: Canada; Alberta; BROOKS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network