TPS Mobilization Specialist - Angola
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/22/2017 6:49:28 AM
- Job #: 3008391
- Location(s): Angola; Luanda
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The mobilization Specialist is accountable for the end-to-end visa process to allow on time mobilization as well as meet & greet, in-country logistics and transportation of the TPS personnel travelling to Angola.
- Inform the employee about the documentation needed for visa application.
- Support & follow up with the employee in collecting the required documentation for visa.
- Coordinate the visa documents collection & submission to various government institutions/ agents through the Immigration COE.
- Daily connect with Immigration COE about the status of application and communicate updates to employees and managers.
- Monitor and control overall status of needed and in progress visas.
- Monitor the status of expiration date of visas (and work permits) in order to allow timely renewal (if needed).
- Work with immigration COE and employees to establish business intent of travel and recommend the type of visa needed, in accordance to regulations.
- Participate in strategic planning to identify early business needs.
- Be well informed an up-to-date of immigration regulation and promptly communicate any variation of rules.
- Support in the travel process for all employees.
- Organize in-country logistics for personnel arriving/departing Angola including:
- Assist the team on Domestic and International Flight booking, as required;
- Coordinate Meet & Greet with Airport Drivers (Local and/or International);
- Hotel Bookings (Internal and/or International);
- Transportation to/from hotel;
- Prepare Daily Travel Plans;
- Transport requests/ rent-a – car;
- Close all WF’s and provide feedback to travelers at least 48 hours before the trip;
- Assist employees during stay for any board & lodging topics;
- Schedule regular Meetings with drivers (at least once per month);
- Work with vendor on matters related to Accommodation, Travel and Transportation in coordination with Sourcing team;
- NRWF (New Request Work Flow).
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or work experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in logistic & immigration process.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Strong accountability.
- Very good prioritization skills.
Locations: Angola; Luanda
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network