IPS Coordinator (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) - Brighton, CO
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/26/2018 9:52:15 AM
- Job #: 1715287
- Location(s): United States; Colorado; BRIGHTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an IPS Coordinator (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) to be based in Brighton, CO.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for multiple or single products /services in a single legal entities.
- Typically does not have budgetary responsibility.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Work within BHGE Health and Safety rules and guidelines
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 5+ years’ field IPS product experience.
- SAP experience and knowledge.
- Billing experience.
- HSME and quality knowledge.
- Team lead or supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a courteous manner required.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Colorado; BRIGHTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network