ARMO Manager (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) - Williston, ND
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/22/2017 4:50:06 PM
- Job #: 1715293
- Location(s): United States; North Dakota; WILLISTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an ARMO Manager (Completions & Wellbore Intervention) to be based in Williston, ND.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of R&M technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for single or multiple products/services in a single legal entity.
- Will be responsible for providing a budgetary plan to operations.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s), project(s) and financial metrics.
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to workshop staff.
- Level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility.
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business.
- Leads the workforce in continuous improvement activities, both systems and processes, and benchmarks appropriate standards of conduct throughout the operation.
- Responsible for large groups of employees. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Work within BHGE Health and Safety rules and guidelines
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 5+ years’ industry experience.
- 1+ years’ warehousing or shop experience.
- Quality and HSE knowledge.
- Team lead or supervisory experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
Locations: United States; North Dakota; WILLISTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network