Account Manager (Artificial Lift) - Denver, CO
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/27/2017 3:50:12 PM
- Job #: 1715335
- Location(s): United States; Colorado; DENVER
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is hiring an Account Manager (Artificial Lift) to be based in Denver, CO.
- Sells products and services to existing and new customers.
- Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts. Builds strong customer relationships.
- Engages in revenue planning, sales strategies, evaluating TAM, and growing share.
- Ensures product line sales focus and support for hub areas
- Protects product line integrity and is the owner of pricing
- Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources
- Provides key applications/re-design support
- Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders
- Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Sales position
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- 2+ years of experience with Artificial Lift Systems
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong oilfield experience within Artificial Lift services.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others.
Locations: United States; Colorado; DENVER
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network