Field Specialist (Artificial Lift) - Evansville, WY
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/29/2017 1:49:29 PM
- Job #: 1715336
- Location(s): United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
- Checks in and out from warehouse and maintains the inventory carried in service truck.
- Responsible for installation and retrieval of pumps on the service and downhole.
- Responsible for the monitoring, trouble shooting and testing of downhole HPump equipment in order to maximize well productivity and HPump run life.
- Troubleshoots and performs field repair of pumps and equipment at the customer’s wellsite.
- Keeps accurate records of all work performed
- Provides expertise and consults the customer on work completed and in process.
- Conducts field analysis and tests cable strings after they have come out of the well.
- Must have ability to communicate with various clients and quickly adjust to changing job assignments/requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ Years of experience as an Artificial Lift Field Specialist.
- Clean Driving License
- Intermediate Computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude is required
- Candidates must be punctual
- Oil and Gas Field experience is preferred
- 4+ years of Field Service Experience with Electrical Submersible Pumps and/or HPump
- Knowledge of assembly and disassembly of ESP and/or HPump
- Pulling and installing experience with ESP and/or HPump
- Trouble shooting surface electrical equipment experience and downhole product line training.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Wyoming; EVANSVILLE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network