Shipping/Receiving/Yard Supervisor – 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) Midland, TX
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/29/2017 6:49:38 PM
- Job #: 1714884
- Location(s): United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Shipping/Receiving/Yard Supervisor – 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) to be based in Midland, TX.
- Manages activities of maintenance area to support production in meeting their operational activity.
- Develops and manages budget compliance, makes recommendations on work place facility and tooling requirements.
- Coordinates specifications and procurement of capital expenditures.
- Responsible for planning, coordination and direction of all maintenance operations, up to and including installation of equipment, preventative maintenance and facility/equipment repair to support operations.
- Ensures competent technical workforce to conduct business. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- 2nd Shift work schedule: 4:00pm – 1:00am
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent university degree or combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ oil and gas industry knowledge from a manufacturing perspective.
- Scheduling and planning experience.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Experience supervising other employees.
- Supply chain knowledge and work experience.
- Experience managing a team including scheduling, planning and directing.
- Exceptional Safety leadership knowledge and focus.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; MIDLAND
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network