Sr Engineering Manager - Mechanical Component
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 12/30/2017 1:48:59 AM
- Job #: 3043774
- Location(s): India; Pune
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity.
The Sr Engineering Manager demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, lead complex issues within functional area(s) of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
· Execute with limited guidance the analysis / evaluation of assigned projects that meet business standards, practices and procedures and the product / program requirements
· Recommend approach to meet the technical and program requirements
· Formulate and implement plans to achieve technical requirements, schedules and contract
· Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to problems
· Provide technical guidance to other personnel and assigned teams; mentor others in the organization
· Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Monitor and communicate project status, business issues and significant developments
· Lead or participate in organizational efforts in assigned projects and/or tasks
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
At least 5 additional years of experience in an aerospace or mechanical engineering position
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
Locations: India; Pune
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network