Completion Operation Manager
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/22/2018 1:52:45 AM
- Job #: 1714041
- Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Account Manager Role to be based in client office. Develops and maintains the relationship with client. Builds strong customer relationships. Manages the sales function and supervises employees. Has no direct field service responsibilities. Responsible for training customers and sales personnel. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- The Account Manager role sells products and services to existing and new customers
- This role develops and maintains strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- The Account Manager will be the focal point between sales and BHI operations and will be responsible for communications between the two.
- The successful Account Manager will be responsible for training customers on the value and application of the company’s products and services.
- The Account manager is responsible for forecasting, planning and communicating customer and relevant market activity.
- The Account manager is responsible for managing the business aspect of accounts including credit and collections.
- Thorough understanding of down hole oilfield applications; drilling and completions.
- Ability to build strong, effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Comprehensive specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services
- 5 years or more oilfield experience with at least 3 years field experience.
- Technical Aptitude and great communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, must exude BHI Core Values
- Comprehensive knowledge of local markets including customer contacts and their operations.
- Knowledge of product portfolio spanning multiple business segments and competitive markets
- Possess a distinguished and sustained sales achievement record.
- Good knowledge of commercial and contracts.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia; DHAHRAN
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network