HSE Content Specialist - Houston, TX
- Job Function: Environmental Health & Safety
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 3/12/2018 7:02:28 PM
- Job #: 1715540
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a HSE Content Specialist in Houston, TX. The HSE Content Specialist will play a vital role in the development and communication of enterprise-level HSE messaging, both internally and externally. Working in close partnership with the HSE Communications Partner, this position will provide content strategy and oversight to drive implementation of procedures and best practices internally, and will help ensure BHGE’s leading HSE position externally.
- Assists in developing and communicating HSE policies and procedures
- Works in partnership with Communications and HSE team to develop HSE messaging framework for internal and external positioning
- Coordinates with HSE leadership team and other internal stakeholders on HSE content development needs
- Evaluates and acts on opportunities to increase BHGE brand recognition and strength, leveraging BHGE HSE performance and reputation
- Leads external HSE event support and preparation aligning with overall BHGE events strategy
- Develops global level HSE customer messaging and materials in partnership with Communications and Key Accounts teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in HSE, communications, or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within HSE, communications, or marketing in an international environment
- A reliable project leader, with the capability to self-direct and execute directly on time and budget
- Copes well working on a number of different tasks, sometimes with conflicting deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to effectively interact and influence in line with objectives at all levels of the organization from senior level executives to all other employment segments, and effectively manage in a matrix organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive self-starter who is able to work with remote team members
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network