Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) San Antonio, TX
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/2/2018 5:50:28 PM
- Job #: 1714946
- Location(s): United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for ensuring revenue growth of company products and services at an assigned customer account(s) while meeting customer needs. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has very strong interpersonal skills, and is a quick learner.
- Support existing applications and services
- Monitor application performance in existing accounts
- Report KPI performance to meet contractual agreements
- Develop solutions to resolve customer issues/improve customer reliability/profitability
- Provide technical support to customer(s)
- Increase revenue though new business development
- Develop customer relationship
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in refinery / crude unit / desalting
- Proven sales track record
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for relationship building
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Must have a TWIC or able to obtain one
- Chemical Engineering, Engineering or Science degree considered,
- Proficient with the following computer software: Excel, Word, Power Point
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; HOUSTON
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network