Mechanical Assembler (Artificial Lift) - Claremore, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/3/2018 10:50:43 AM
- Job #: 1714714
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Mechanical Assembler assembles components per assembly drawings/bill of material and performs functional testing on assemblies.
- Assemble components per assembly drawings / bill of material
- Perform functional testing on assemblies
- Test assemblies per customer and / or division criteria
- Operate test equipment in compliance with engineering standards
- Apply settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ of mechanical experience
- Ability to operate forklifts and other material moving equipment
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and instruction
- 2+ years assembler related experience in a mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, or automotive).
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; CLAREMORE
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network