Inside Sales Specialist (Artificial Lift) - Denver, CO.
- Job Function: Sales
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/4/2018 10:51:34 AM
- Job #: 1715333
- Location(s): United States; Colorado; DENVER
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Inside Sales Specialist (Artificial Lift) in Denver, CO.
Process Artificial Lift equipment form orders, status equipment, identify shortages, check inventory availability, validate pricing, and quote updates.
Liaison with shop assembly, Account Managers, and other internal departments.
- Expedite orders through the shop and update internal/external customers effectively.
- Interface with Account Managers to meet delivery dates and provide continuous order updates on existing orders.
- Troubleshoots issues related to entering an order and moving the order through shop.
- Continuous process improvement working with all internal departments.
- Focus on meeting ALS Product line business objectives.
- Supports with creating quotes and providing input on some contracts
Handles internal monthly reporting and customer monthly reporting.
Schedule tear downs in the database
Discuss the use of products and product features with the Account Manger based on analyses of customer needs.
Maintain a working knowledge of Artificial Lift System products.
Will occasionally support the Account Manager compiling client presentations.
Compile data using computerized reporting and communications.
Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years combined oilfield and sales experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills, including Internet based programs.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 on a rotational basis.
- Strong customer service skills to work with internal/external customers.
- Ability to work long hours (some overtime and weekends may be required).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related field experience.
- 2-4 years of oilfield and sales experience combined.
- 2-3 years of previous Artificial Lift Experience.
Locations: United States; Colorado; DENVER
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network