Mechanic / Industrial Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) - Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/9/2018 12:52:57 PM
- Job #: 1715538
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Mechanic/Industrial Maintenance Technician to maintain and repair equipment for Artificial Lift Services at our facility in Tulsa, OK.
- Maintains and repairs production equipment including, but not limited to: lathes, mills, cranes, a/c units, welding and heat treating equipment and any other mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic machine as required.
- Maintains and repairs facility equipment.
- Cross-trains other maintenance employees.
- Maintains department records as required.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Hours/Shift: Work 2nd Shift (M-F, 3:00pm-11:30pm)
- Training is 1st Shift (M-F, 7:00am-3:30pm)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 4+ years’ experience.
- Some electrical experience on 3 PH 480 and single PH 120v
- Preferred experience in Preventative Maintenance
- Preferred experience with Pneumatic and Hydraulic equipment
- Certifications preferred but not required: A/C certification, electrical maintenance, Stationary Engineer.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network