Services Area Leader - (Rotating Machinery)
- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/10/2018 8:49:56 AM
- Job #: 3042337
- Location(s): Angola; Luanda
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
TPS Services Area Leader is a Portfolio Manager for all contracts and transactional projects in his/her area of ownership. Accountable for serving BHGE customer(s) for all contracts and projects in his/her area.
He / She will be accountable for ensuring the execution of contracts/projects present in his/her business area and assure the financial performance of all projects.
The Area Leader demonstrates high level of leadership in communicating business needs, goals & objectives and ensure use of programs, processes and tools in the area. In this role, he/she use his/her experience and expertise on problem solving and have the ability to positively affect short-medium term business goals. He / She will lead directly a team of Contract Performance Managers (CPMs) and Customer Services Managers (CSMs) that will be responsible for the services executions of selected customer(s) in the Area Leader portfolio across a number of African countries including Angola, DRC, Mozambique, Gabon and South Africa.
Customer: Top priorities for Customer Portfolio management
- Represent first level of escalation for Customers in area of his/her ownership
- Responsible to properly address and resolve on time Customer top issues
- Understand in advance Customer needs, satisfying Project CTQs and Customer priorities
- Periodic Customer Reviews, including Quarterly updates and Annual Meeting
- Acquire a solid understanding of Customer business model and relevant dynamics
- Lead performance of the area achieving Company Targets:
- Revenues and Contribution Margin
- Cash Collection
- ExtraWorks (additional Orders) and convertible (cycle time from Order to Revenues)
- Operational Targets (e.g.: Outage, Productivity, Facility management)
- Participate in business financial rhythm for respective Area, supporting Regional Business Leaders
- Sustain Regional Growth through functions coordination, negotiating main deals and pushing convertibility (ITO, Sales, Parts/Repairs/Field-Service Fulfillment)
- Drive quarter closing activities, managing Risks & Opportunities, to achieve area targets
- Accountable to the team, to update “CSPT” tool, according to the latest outputs from QMI (internal financial rhythm)
- Accountable for the HSE, Quality, OTD and communication to the Customer
- Supervise all provided services for compliance with the specific HSE and import/export regulations required by local authorities
- Lead issues resolution, managing internal/external escalation and Customer communication
- Ensure his/her team operates in compliance with corporate integrity rules & processes, in every aspect
- Provide performance development and career coaching orientation to his/her team, effectively supporting each member of the team
- Responsible to drive the team and relevant support functions through use of common processes, procedures, best practices and business tools.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma)/or Equivalent experience
- Project Management expertise (at least 8 years of experience), better if associated with Technical skills and Maintenance knowledge
- Strong track record of accountability in delivering on business objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent English (spoken and written)
- Solid experience in the Oil & Gas market, preferably on rotating machinery
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Can do and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office, ERP systems
- Six Sigma training/certificationis preferred
- Strong experience developing and leading teams is preferred
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Locations: Angola; Luanda
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network