FIELD OPERATOR III (Pressure Pumping)
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/10/2018 2:52:26 PM
- Job #: 1801121
- Location(s): Colombia; CASANARE; YOPAL
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Operate Main and auxiliary equipment
- Inform about maintenance status of equipment assigned
- Inform on time the spare parts needs of equipment assigned (pumps, centrifuges, Coiled tubing units)
- Verify that equipment is compliant with maintenance plans
- Implement operative procedures
- Execute assembly of equipments and well accessories according to equipment manuals and supervisor instructions.
- Execute maintenance routines and cleaning of each equipment planned in well or while staying at the base.
- Completed Senior High School or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience handling and knowing about nitrogen and fluids pumping units with coiled tubing units.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in marine region
- Knowledge of centrifuge pumps
- Well control course
- Valid Sea booklet
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Colombia; CASANARE; YOPAL
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network