Warehouseperson - 2nd Shift (Artificial Lift) Tulsa, OK
- Job Function: Logistics
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/11/2018 2:52:41 PM
- Job #: 1801230
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Warehouseperson – 3rd Shift to support Artificial Lift in our Tulsa, OK facility. This is a fast-paced, production driven position. Flexibility and teamwork are required to work safely, accurately, and efficiently. There are many opportunities to learn and improve. Will receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other Baker Hughes plants, and field locations. Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production. Picks materials, components and end products and delivers them to Production or shipping. Performs cycle counts as needed. Prepares component kits for production, fills orders, and supplier subcontract parts.
Under limited supervision, employee will:
- Move equipment off of and onto pallets for shipping.
- Move equipment to various areas of the facility.
- Utilize a lift truck to move parts and equipment.
- Pull parts for production orders
- Pick parts for shipping and assisting with receiving functions
- Maintain Quality Control
- High School diploma equivalent.
- 1 year or more of experience operating a lift truck.
- Ability to lift as much as 50 lbs. on a continuous basis.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer skills
- SAP experience
- 1+ years of experience working in a warehouse
- Experience counting parts and maintaining inventory accuracy
- Flexibility to shift focus when required without losing sight of set priorities
- Able to be on call when needed during rotation
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; TULSA
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network