Project Coordinator - Artificial Lift Systems
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 2/9/2018 10:52:22 AM
- Job #: 1713816
- Location(s): Netherlands; Noord-Holland; OUDKARSPEL
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE Artificial Lift group manufacture complete centrifugal pump systems equipped with technology special developed for the oil and geothermal industry. Due to a high quality product and a high level of service we have seen strong growth in our Geothermal business. Therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Coordinator in Artificial Lift Systems for our base in Oudkarspel, the Netherlands.
- Support the regional team with the internal sales process and tracking equipment
- Support material receipts and deliveries within SAP transactions
- Prepare, check and test the equipment before shipping to the locations
- Work with the operations team to support the field operations
- Contact point for suppliers and customers
- Provide engineering support and operational recommendations for the pumping systems
Characteristics of the candidate:
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Hands on mentality
- Attendance on the job frequently
- Independent and accurate worker
- Analytical thinker, but not afraid to ask
- Flexibility; no 9-5 mentality
- Willing to learn
- Technical Diploma or equivalent (MTS or HTS)
- Preferably 1 year or more of work experience (oil tool service, project engineering, inside sales or manufacturing)
- Knowledge with MS office software, preferably SAP experience
- Mechanical/electrical background
- Native Dutch speaker and English
- Flexible in a changing ad-hoc environment and able to set priorities
- Needs to be organized to cope with several different issues at the same time
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Netherlands; Noord-Holland; OUDKARSPEL
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network