Field Engineer General- Wireline
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/12/2018 11:50:50 AM
- Job #: 1801144
- Location(s): Colombia; META; VILLAVICENCIO
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Operation leader, responsible for operating the equipment and tools necessary to meet the requirements established by the client in the assigned open and cased hole works in the Wireline / Registries area.
- Under general supervision is fully competent in all aspects of the operation tasks in the well and in the workshop
- They ensure the maintenance of the unit of records, as well as perform all the tasks prior to work, either during operations, such as in the registry and paperwork
- Train less experienced operators
- Timely execution of orders, instructions and instructions from the Supervisor, Field Coordinator and Operations Manager
- Maintains records and communications required for proper documentation related to work and other records for the unit
- Perform other assigned tasks
- Graduate engineers with a university degree in Mechanical, Oil, Electronic, Electromechanical or Related Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of verifiable experience in the Wireline area / Logs in Open and Cased hole operations.
- Able to perform PCL equipment maintenance.
- Experience in cable maintenance.
- Experience giving maintenance to special service tools, both open well and tubing.
- Intermediate English language.
- Possess training in RCI tool, seismic wells, taking samples of rotated wall and cannonade with pipe.
• Good focus on the client.
• Good interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
• Availability for 21x7 day.
Locations: Colombia; META; VILLAVICENCIO
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network