Production Operator (Manufacturing Chemicals) Sand Springs, OK
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/12/2018 3:49:44 PM
- Job #: 1801082
- Location(s): United States; Oklahoma; SAND SPRINGS
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an immediate opening for a Production Operator to be based out of Sand Springs, OK.
- Under direct supervision perform duties that assist in the production of finished chemical products
- Transporting, loading, and unloading chemical products and raw materials, drumming out products from reactors and blenders, collecting product samples and delivering them to the QC lab for analysis, acquiring basic computer skills, assisting in the collection, labeling and disposal of waste
- Manipulate loads weighing from 200-500 lbs
- Other duties as assigned by the Operators or Sr. Operators that will facilitate the production of quality products in a safe manner
- Operate material moving equipment, forklift
- You will perform basic mathematical calculations
- Check inventory and storage location in SAP
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of forklift operations
- Must be able to work a shift change position 4 days on, 4 days off. 12 hour shifts 7am – 7pm and 7pm to 7am rotating shift
- Mechanically inclined
- Mathematical aptitude
- Experience with Chemical Processing operations
- Certified forklift exp
- SAP Knowledge
- Periodic overtime is mandatory
- Work outdoors year round in all types of weather conditions
- There is no travel associated with this job
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Oklahoma; SAND SPRINGS
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network