- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/16/2018 8:50:49 AM
- Job #: 1714612
- Location(s): Romania; Prahova; PLOIESTI
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
At BHGE, this position is responsible to perform routine daily activity with BHGE treater trucks inside Romanian borders, by performing batch chemical treatments on customer well site (~ over 75% of the time)
· Also, as required by the business, it may be necessary to complete additional tasks, as described below:
· Complete on-line trainings and reports
· Other business related activities which involves driving of a company car
· Perform chemical batch treatments, as per received schedule
· Maintain in good working conditions BHGE treater trucks and all related equipment
· Report any issues related to BHGE treater trucks which can affect safety & performance of the operation
· Professional communication with BHGE customers
· Fulfill other business related tasks, as per direct manager instructions
· Valid Driving License and authorizations to perform requested activity (including also ADR certification)
· Minimum High School graduation with Diploma
· Driving heavy trucks experience – minimum 7 years
· Medium computer skills (Office 2013, Windows)
· Communication skills
· Preferred English knowledge on a medium level
· Special certification to transport dangerous goods
· BE & CE licenses
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Romania; Prahova; PLOIESTI
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network