- Job Function: Services
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/17/2018 7:50:35 AM
- Job #: 1713910
- Location(s): Netherlands; Limburg; OIRSCHOT
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes has an opening for a document controller for a major pipeline pre-commissioning project, to be based in Son en Bruegel, The Netherlands.
The Document Controller will be an integral part of the Project team, performing document control as per organisational and contractual requirements.
- Keep, handle, track, circulate and distribute all relevant projectdocumentation and correspondence.
- Maintain/update Master Document Register database and Master Document Control File.
- Print out and distribute correspondence and documentation to all partiesconcerned
- Prioritize and store both soft and hard copies of all documents andcorrespondence.
- Inform all parties concerned about new project documents/correspondenceissues/revisions.
- Perform tasks and duties for the project document control stated in Document Control Procedure.
- Act as a key person in the project documentation/correspondence keeping,tracking, handling, circulation and distribution.
- Regularly update the project team on the new incomingdocument/correspondence.
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence/documentation is sent and trackedproperly in accordance with Document Control Procedure.
- Support the project team in document/correspondence preparation andtransmittal/sending.
- Maintain Master Document Register database and Control File. Track changes and previous revisions of the documentation/correspondence.
- Ensure compliance of the project documentation/correspondence withDocument Control Procedure.
- Stamp and dates all incoming documentation/correspondence for distribution.
- Keep/update both electronic and paper documentation/correspondence of the project.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 7+ year’s general business experience.
- Track record in document control/document handling
- Expert computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages.
- Ability to work in a team and project environment;
- Work under stringent deadlines
- Strong communication skills;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Self organization, discipline, attentiveness and concentration.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Other useful languages Russian, German, Dutch, Swedish would be anadvantage but not essential
Son en Bruegel, The Netherlands
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Netherlands; Limburg; OIRSCHOT
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network