Field Specialist - Logging while drilling
- Job Function: Field Operations
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/18/2018 11:50:44 AM
- Job #: 1801437
- Location(s): China; Beijing; BEIJING
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Drilling Services offers the opportunity as Field Specialist - Logging While Drilling to be part of the team in office in China.
· Under minimal supervision provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s)) and/or service.
· Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
· Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
· Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
· Executes other related duties as assigned.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Bachelor Degree in engineering is preferred.
· Industry experience and product line training required.
· Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of assigned advanced Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
· Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
· Strong communication & inter-personal skills and demonstrate excellent customer awareness.
· Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels and work within a team environment.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: China; Beijing; BEIJING
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network