Sr Techno-Functional Product Manager
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/23/2018 2:53:08 PM
- Job #: 3044783
- Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Looking for a motivated, Oracle ERP E-business suite I-Store, OTC / SCM /Manufacturing experts/ Lead who will be responsible in managing and delivering the solution for DevOps team.Ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations, Development and Project work reporting to DT Leader to ensure that instances / module is up and running and provide resolution to issues with in the pre-defined SLA’s. The role will focus primarily on break fix, enhancement and project work.
In this position you will be responsible to provide solution to all i-store and related modules of Oracle ERP Business suite rel. 11.5.10 and above . You will be responsible for end to end delivery of solution by gathering an end-to-end requirements across various functional teams, manage overall requirements gathering communications and project information/documentation management. You will also be responsible for managing the review and repository and follow the change management process for migration and implementation of solution in the production environment after various stages of testing and signoff from business in non-production environments. You will be coordinating the go lives with different business data owners and working with various IT resources if needed accomplish the task assigned.
you are also expected to work on solution design and implementation of Enhancements and Projects in the area,
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Finance / Computer Science or Information Systems management or relevant field or equivalent with at least 5 years plus of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Knowledge of Oracle modules around I-Store, Advanced Prodcing, SCM, CRM, P2P ,OTC and Manufacturing cycle
• Knowledge of Pl/SQL a plus.
• Creates and maintains documents.
• Understand and assesses current business environment, processes, and systems (platform)
• Work with business stakeholders & technology teams to estimate and manage project budget
• Performs business impact analysis on gathered business needs & comes up with requirements recommendations
• Designs business process flows, use cases/scenarios and/or procedures
• Ability to create functional requirement document.
• Is an active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
• Drives sign-off/approval from clients and the internal team on key project deliverable
• Interfaces with internal teams to ensure requirements deliverable are completed on time with the appropriate quality
• Requirements gathering process and promote can do attitude
• Vigorously supports the project and influence the team
• Plans, executes, monitors, controls and close requirements tasks
• Monitors and reports the progress of the requirements gathering process
• Utilizes scheduling resources and time management
• Maintains requirements deliverable and documentation
• Understanding of SOX and compliance related policies.
• 8+ years of experience in Oracle E Business suite Rel 11.5.10 and in OTC, i-store and advanced pricing modules, experience on Rel 12 a plus
• Demonstrates strong leadership, presentation, and problem-solving abilities.
• The ability to respond effectively to change and ambiguity.
• Sound organizational and time management skills.
• Proven outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organization
Locations: India; Mumbai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network