Oracle ERP Functional Analyst (i-Store)
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/23/2018 2:53:21 PM
- Job #: 3044533
- Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oracle ERP E-business suite Order to Cash cycle experts with experience in i-store who will be responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and delivery of the solution for i-store Dev Ops team to keep the i-store and related modulate up and running and meet the the pre-defined SLA's. Also act as point of contact to business and responsible for I-Store, advanced pricing, inventory, item master and related modules.
In this position you will be responsible to provide resolution to break fix in Oracle ERP Business suite rel. 11.5.10 and above. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of solution by gathering an end-to-end requirements across various functional teams, manage overall requirements gathering communications and project information/documentation management for Oracle ERP E business suite i-Store module along with OTC cycle
You will also be responsible for managing the review and repository and follow the change management process for migration and implementation of solution in the production environment after various stages of testing and sign-off from business in non-production environments. You will be coordinating the go lives with different business data owners and working with various IT resources if needed accomplish the task assigned around Oracle modules under order to cash cycle.
You will be expected to work on i-Store, Depot Repair, Field Service, Marketing, CRM Foundation, Inventory, Order Management, advanced pricing, purchasing modules as a Devops team member in support, enhancement and project implementation roles. Role requires knowledge of tools like HP Quality Center, SQL Developer, Service now etc.,
Day to day task may include:
I-store accounts administration like creation and assigning them to different stores.
I-Store User setup and related access issues,
Defining items and the attributes related to istore, price list setup and assigning to various sites, promotion planning and setup, Issues related to iStore and Oracle Order Management Integration .
Troubleshooting issues related to i-Store and working and coordination with different teams like oracle ERP application support team, DBA team , Unix, Network team etc.,
Expected to work and follow SDLC, Agile methodologies.
Expected to run troubleshooting calls if needed.
Expected to work with different time zone and different cultures across the globe.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in the relevant field and /or Finance / Computer Science or Information Systems management or relevant field or equivalent with at least 3 years plus of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree in relevant field.
• Knowledge of Advanced Pricing ,i-Store , OM, CM, Shipping , AR, Invoicing, collections etc.,
• Knowledge of Pl/SQL a plus.
• Creates and maintains documents.
• Understand and assesses current business environment, processes, and systems (platform)
• Work with business stakeholders & technology teams to estimate and manage project budget
• Performs business impact analysis on gathered business needs & comes up with requirements recommendations
• Designs business process flows, use cases/scenarios and/or procedures
• Ability to create functional requirement document.
• Is an active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
• Drives sign-off/approval from clients and the internal team on key project deliverable
• Interfaces with internal teams to ensure requirements deliverable are completed on time with the appropriate quality
• Evangelizes the requirements gathering process and promote can do attitude
• Vigorously supports the project and influence the team
• Plans, executes, monitors, controls and close requirements tasks
• Monitors and reports the progress of the requirements gathering process
• Utilizes scheduling resources and time management
• Maintains requirements deliverable and documentation
• 3-9+ years of experience in Oracle E Business suite Rel 11.5.10 and above in Order to cash Cycle
• Demonstrates strong leadership, presentation, and problem-solving abilities.
• The ability to respond effectively to change and ambiguity.
• Sound organizational and time management skills.
• Proven outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to manage complex projects in a matrix organization
Locations: India; Mumbai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network