Oracle ERP Developer
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Posted Date: 1/23/2018 2:53:28 PM
- Job #: 3044764
- Location(s): India; Mumbai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oracle ERP DevOps I-store team is looking for a motivated, technical developer who will be primarily responsible for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and final delivery of the technical solution. The role will focus on the design and development of technical solution using PL/SQL, Oracle reports and Forms, XML reports, stored procedures and packages, Java/JSP, CSS,HTML , Java API’s for Oracle iStore and personalization, required to work on 11.5.10 and above.
In this position you will be responsible to provide technical solution for break fix, Enhancement and Project related to Oracle ERP Business suite i-store and related areas in Oracle ERP rel. 11.5.10 and above. You will be responsible for end to end delivery of Technical solution by gathering requirements with various functional teams, manage overall requirements gathering communications and project information/documentation management.
You will also be responsible for managing the code review and repository and follow the change management process for migration of code into production environment after various stages of testing and signoff from business into non-production environments. You will be coordinating the go lives with different business data owners and working with various IT resources / teams if needed accomplish the task assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems management or related field or equivalent with at least 2 to 7 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Good knowledge of Oracle EBS, 11.5.10, R12 iStore, Order Management, Inventory & Advanced Pricing.
• Experience of Pl/SQL, Oracle forms and Reports development, building XML reports and Oracle Discoverer, EDI gateway etc.,
• Experience on Oracle iStore and strong expertise of the Java/JSP.
• Good understanding of CSS/HTML and experience in creating excellent UI/UX using standard frameworks like Bootstrap, Angular etc.
• Good knowledge in Java API’s for Oracle iStore
• Should be able to effectively leverage the best features of Oracle Apps in JSP Page developed.
• Expertise in SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Procedures, Triggers, Views and Indexes.
• Experience in various development tools like SQL Developer, SQL*Loader, Toad etc.,
• Experience in customizing standard behavior/features in iStore and customizing pages to override standard flows and behaviors
• Develop custom design templates and assign them to the site
• Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Understand business requirement, solution design and interfaces
• Creates and maintains documents.
• Performs business impact analysis on gathered business needs & comes up with Technical requirements and solution recommendations
• Knowledge of RDBMS (data bases) and operating system like UNIX will be an advantage.
• Designs business process flows, use cases/scenarios and/or procedures
• Ability to transfer functional requirements into technical design and solution.
• Active participant in unit testing, system testing, and regression testing
• Drives sign-off/approval from clients and the internal team on key project deliverable
• Interfaces with internal teams to ensure requirements deliverable are completed on time with the appropriate quality
• Vigorously supports the project and influence the team
• Plans, executes, monitors, controls and close requirements tasks
• Monitors and reports the progress of the requirements gathering process
• Utilizes scheduling resources and time management
• 2 -7+ years of experience in Oracle E Business suite Rel 11.5.10 and above in Technical or Techno functional capacity.
• Demonstrates strong leadership, presentation, and problem-solving abilities.
• The ability to respond effectively to change and ambiguity.
• Sound organizational and time management skills.
• Proven outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with ability to manage complex projects in a matrixed organization
• Familiarity with digital user interface design concepts, practices and techniques.
Locations: India; Mumbai
Connect With Us
Stay up to date on BHGE and possible opportunities that open in areas that interest you.Join Our Talent Network